From petty misdemeanors to felonies, we take every charge seriously and protect your rights to the fullest extent possible.
We handle the following criminal defense matters:
- Careless Driving or Reckless Driving
- Disorderly conduct
- DWI/DUI (driving while intoxicated/driving under the influence) 1
- Expungement 2
- Juvenile crimes
- Probation violations
- Sale of alcohol to a minor
- Traffic offenses
- Underage consumption (drinking)
- Weapons charges
1. A DUI, DWI, or boating while intoxicated charge, is a serious charge, that can result in a misdemeanor, gross misdemeanor or felony conviction on your criminal record, and a significant impact on your life as a result of associated driver's license revocation (implied consent hearing), vehicle forfeiture, and a restricted driver's license. We can help you resolve your DUI case and move on from the experience.
2. Even though your conviction is for a minor offense, it can be extremely difficult to have it expunged from your criminal record. Many types of crimes cannot legally be removed from your criminal record no matter how long ago the event occurred. Your criminal record can affect everything from your ability to seek employment to your ability to obtain insurance. An experienced criminal defense attorney can assist you in determining whether you qualify for expungement of your criminal record.
Call us at 507-401-2804. We are located in Marshall. You can also contact us toll-free at 866-941-1432 anywhere in southwestern Minnesota to schedule an appointment. You may also contact us online.
Stoneberg, Giles & Stroup, P.A.
300 South O'Connell Street
Marshall, MN 56258
Toll Free: 866-941-1432
Map and Directions