A Small But Powerful Law Firm Serving Southwestern Minnesota
Stoneberg, Giles & Stroup
Our full-service law firm helps families, individuals and business owners with a wide variety of legal concerns. Our attorneys know how to approach and accommodate the unique demands of every case. Whether we are handling a personal injury claim, attending to business litigation or assisting with a divorce settlement, we know how to protect your rights and defend your interests.
Contact us today at 507-401-2804 or toll-free at 866-941-1432 to schedule an appointment with an experienced lawyer dedicated to solving your legal issues.
At Stoneberg, Giles & Stroup, we represent our southwestern Minnesota clients in a wide array of legal matters, including the following:
- Business, Commercial & Corporate Law: Writing and reviewing contracts and business formation (LLCs, C-corps, S-corps, corporations).
- Real Estate Law: Business or residential real estate matters.
- Estate Planning & Probate: Wills, trusts, durable powers of attorney for healthcare and finances, and other estate planning services as well as handling on tested wills, creditor claims.
- Family Law: Divorce, child custody, child support, property division, adoptions and paternity.
- Agricultural Law
- Criminal Defense: Misdemeanors and felonies
- Personal Injury: Pursuing maximum compensation for you and your family for injuries resulting from automobile accidents, defective products, and workplace accidents.