Family Law Attorneys Serving Southwestern Minnesota
Divorce, Child Custody, Child Support and Spousal Support
One of the most difficult decisions a person can make is to divorce from their spouse. Once the decision has been made, a series of decisions will be made in which emotions and the law will intersect, often making it difficult for parties to know what course of action is really in their best interests. That’s when the guidance and supportive representation of an experienced family law attorney is helpful. We have been through the divorce process many times. We can answer your questions clearly and help you understand your legal options so you can make the best decisions possible.
When divorce involves a child, emotions are often heightened, making disagreements over custody and child support more difficult. Our goal is to help you protect your child’s best interests while balancing your parental rights and needs.
We can help you through a tough time
Our team of experienced lawyers represent clients in a wide array of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We are your assertive, supportive advocates in all negotiations and court proceedings.
- Child custody: We protect your child’s best interests while helping protect your parental rights.
- Child support: We strive to ensure that child support awards are fair and equitable. We also assist in post-divorce modifications to child support orders.
- Spousal support/alimony: A court considers a wide range of factors in determining whether or not to award spousal support. We help ensure your interests are fully protected.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
- Paternity issues.
We provide assertive, thoughtful representation in divorce and child custody and support matters. We know how difficult divorce is on everyone involved. We recognize that our job is to enable you to attain your goals in family law matters.